Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Johnny Tremain: Possibly the worst movie to land on the face of this blog.

Johnny Tremain is a cheap, lousy, and unforgettable. I say cheap because of phony looking sets. I say lousy for the deafening writing. I say unforgettable because it's that bad.

First off, I hardly cared for Johnny. He was such a goody-two shoes, with no interesting things about him. In the beginning, Johnny burns his hand. Even though he says he can't use it, he carries teabags, rides horses, holds guns, and makes near-perfect use of his hand.

Somewhere in the movie, there was a song about the Sons of Liberty. Pah! The song was forgettable and the character's mouths weren't even moving with the song! At least in a better movie called Magnolia, they sung along correctly.

All in all, I advise you not to see Johnny Tremain. There is lousy sets, cheap costumes, poor dialogue, and uninteresting characters.

VERDICT: .5 Stars/4

No comments:

Post a Comment