Monday, October 17, 2011

Criterion Cover Contest: My near-chance to getting 10 Criterions- for free!

Long long ago, on planet Earth...

I entered in a Criterion Cover Contest. You see, the Criterion Collection was hosting a contest to see who made the best DVD + Backdrop mix. I made a few entries, and one was a big hit.
One big problem: it was a photoshop! As a teen, I can't buy Criterions and blow my wad monthly on stuff like it! I had to make photoshops as entries. I thought Criterion would base finalists by number of likes, and if so... I had a shoo-in.

Instead, Criterion picked their favorites. :(

 Because I made such a portrait on Paint, I got 32 likes and a bit of hate. You can see the entry and the comments here:

If you even want to know what the Jesus Quintana Criterion is, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment